Underground Regulation Determinations
If a petition alleging an underground regulation is accepted by the Office of Administrative Law (OAL), the petition is published in the California Regulatory Notice Register. OAL's decision about the alleged underground regulation is called a Determination.
OAL has issued Determinations since 1986. However, Determinations were not issued from 2003 to 2005 when the program was not active.
- Determinations issued in 2009
- Determinations issued in 2008
- Determinations issued in 2007
- Determinations issued in 2006
- Determinations issued between 1986 and 2003 are available online.
To view and print these documents, you must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader 3 or above installed on your system. It is available from Adobe's Web Site free. Download Acrobat Reader now.
For information on Determinations, please contact Margaret Molina at 916-324-6044 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.